Hemp oil is often referred to as, "Nature's Most Perfectly Balanced Oil;" Hemp oil may benefit you by relieving pain with no psychoactive properties making it non addictive or habit forming.
Hemp seed oil contains a unique protein called globule edestin, which is similar to globulin found in human blood plasma. This oil is easily digestible and balances hormones which may reduce symptoms of pms and menopause.
Hemp has shown to relieve arthritis, treat acne, or aid in healing skin. Hemp can support weight loss by curbing appetite and inflammation. Hemp seed oil is also great for a healthy complexion, as it does not clog pores. Our oil is easily absorbed into the skin, and it can clean and detoxify, as well balance skin tones.
Hemp oil is a sustainable oil that provides benefits of antibacterial, antiviral, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, skin regenerative, and cardio protective attributes.
One tablespoon of hemp oil provides the body with all the essential fatty acids.
Unrefined hemp oil uses:
- Salad dressings, sauces, marinades, dips
- Drizzle on waffles, stir fry, popcorn, oatmeal
- Smoothies, vegetables, and other delicious dishes
- Topical for hair, varnish for woods, skin
- Carrier oil
- Cosmetics, make-up removers, and moisturizers
- Body care, shampoos, lotions, massage oils
- Companion pet food supplement