Hemp oil is often referred to as, "Nature's Most Perfectly Balanced Oil;" Hemp oil may benefit you by relieving pain with no psychoactive properties making it non addictive or habit forming also offering needed nutrition for optimal health and cell renewal. Hemp oil is also antibacterial, antiviral, anti-fungal, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, skin regenerative, neuro-protective, and cardio-protective.
Hemp seed oil contains a unique protein called globule edestin, which is similar to globulin found in human blood plasma. This oil is easily digestible and balances hormones.
Hemp has shown to relieve diseases due to a full body cell renewal process, treats acne, or aids in healing skin. Hemp seed oil is also great for a healthy complexion, as it does not clog pores. Our oil is easily absorbed into the skin, and it can clean and detoxify, as well balance skin tones.
One tablespoon of hemp oil provides the body with all the essential fatty acids.
Unrefined hemp oil uses:
- Salad dressings, sauces, marinades, dips
- Drizzle on waffles, stir fry, popcorn, oatmeal
- Smoothies, vegetables, and other delicious dishes
- Topical for hair, varnish for woods, skin
- Carrier oil
- Cosmetics, make-up removers, and moisturizers
- Body care, shampoos, lotions, massage oils
- Companion pet food supplement